Saturday, October 10, 2009

千年戀歌

千年戀歌

Singer: 東方神起
Title Song of: 太王四神記

in love with this song again when watch from Astro Shuang Xing...

Thanks to Micky
dl this song, save in the pendrive, make me feels surprise...

Thanks to Ryan
sharing the dl song site...

Thanks to Wai Kit
dl this song even though i have already...
who always helps me dl song...

i never thought that, i just put
"who can help me dl 千年戀歌?" this sentence in my MSN personal messages, but got ppl notice n help me...

Thanks everyone of You~
i'm totally appreciate of ur helps~

2 comments:

♬ +*@ Iriš •Chéong* +♬ 珈寧 said...

LOL..i want that song as well!!! i like the 1st couple girl with bae yong jun la! NOT D GIRL APPEAR LATER!!! awwwh...why?! suchini make good couple with him more!
P:S when u ady get that song, drop it to my mailbox ya! THANKS!!!

said...

and dun ever think dat ur friends hav abandoned u =)