Sunday, January 10, 2010

December 2009

what i did during my December 2009???

i met my long long time no c d secondary friend > Kuan Hua
who currently having his education for medicine... feels pity when looks at him...

路过人 L, Kuan Hua n M3


outing with my bro when me n him taking Annual Leave on 23rd of December...
didn't go Kumon coz enough staff... T.T

Anuie enjoying his Sundae Strawberry~


my Vanilla cone (force to eat there is NO Sundae Chocolate 0_0)


of course cannot forget about Christmas Day...

Christmas Eve gathering with...
Tam Tam, Seng Chun, Joseph, Boon Boon, Yung Yung n M3 at Kaki Corner...
feels terrifying that day coz DIUGUT by Tam Tam... @@''

Kawaii d Yung Yung with Seng Chun's Christmas Hat


Christmas Day is holiday thus celebrate in church...

Statues in Church

No comments: