Monday, August 23, 2010

My Otanjoubi

This year 20th of August fall on Friday

is my rest day after i had finished my final exam...
is my working day...
is also my birthday...

In a terrible allergy status went for work...
receive my students' caring... SO SWEET~~

after work, went home...
Yap with Yan n Tam fetch me to Taman Midah Old Town for chit-chat...
time before 12am, Rok n Tam bring cake with 18 candles...

surprising that they brought a birthday cake...
I have been a long time didn't celebrate my birthday with cake...

really Thank You to all my friends...
n Thanks for the birthday wishes through sms,msn or fb...
Thank You...

Really Thank You...
Madu (Chai Mei), Yan, Yap, Tam, Rok, Venus, Seng Chun for taking ur time n celebrate my birthday...

Birthday Cake~

Thanks,my dear friends~

No comments: