Sunday, September 12, 2010

Result finally out~

start class for semester Sept - Dec 2010...
had been shivering and scaring of my May - Aug 2010 result...

finally... finally...
on 3rd September 2010 release all my result...

i had do my best on last semester result...
so no regret and can't regret...

Accounting Information System 75 B
Company Law 89 A+
Financial Management 1 80 A
Taxation 1 71 B

Being able to take this result, i already quite satisfy as during May - Aug 2010 semester...
i am ...
a student of UCSI...
an assistant in my working place...
a FREE maid in my house because my mom went to holiday n back during Merdeka Day...


Now, i have to do my best for my this semester's result and enjoy my Raya holiday because i won't have holiday after the end of this semester due to... INTERNSHIP!!! =="

Internship arr~ Internship~ HaiZ...
Suan Le Ba~ think about it later... ^^

Enjoy-ING my holiday... ^^
then continue my suffer semester as take 2 subject come to school for 3 days...
and... ALL is EVENING CLASS (5-8pm)!!! haiz~


1 comment:

♬ +*@ Iriš •Chéong* +♬ 珈寧 said...

LoL...so good.. i oso wish i can have my time 2 wait for a result 2 release - just like what u r waiting for ur academic result..haha!