Monday, July 13, 2009

my 1st treat!!!

finally... finally... finally...

i use my own wages treat ppl's food...

hehe... normally i won't treat ppl's food due to i prefer stay home... xD

if went out also use my bro's money... (he willing give d)
if use parents $... they will bla bla bla~
if use my bro's $... he just act childish says i eat his $...
well, coz i'm 5K... so i'm won't use my $ so easily d...
thus,i will become super 5K... due to my bro force me take accounting...
so MONEY $$$ is important to me... is ur balasan who force me take major in accounting...

wat's 5K?
my name is Kok sui lin, i'm Keji+Kejam+Kedekut+Keterlaluan...
understand?

well... END history~

9th of July 2009

have brunch with Kah Yan+Micky at McD
3 ppl eat different types of burger...

feels happy can treat them... y?
Kah Yan who always help me when i faces problem n enjoy happiness with me...
who also anime freak,which more super than me...

Micky who always accompany me...
without her,i'm super bored... she helps me in various things make me feels comfortable...
i know i'm @@... sometimes talk something which i duno wat i talking about...
however,thanks for listening...

btw, i'm not planning to take McD burger pic... but...
saw someone facebook wrote... "my 1st Favourite food is McD"
so i decided take some pic... hehe xD

Micky's Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe


Kah Yan's Mc Chicken

Mine's Filet O Fish (the only burger without vege d)

Our burger!!!

internal of Mc Chicken is LOVE shape o!


really lazy to update...
i'm super lazy...
lazy walk...
lazy eat...
lazy bath...

because all this make me tired...

1 comment:

micky said...

wah ...
dun make janize angry llah x)
emmm ...mmm... nice nice
delicious ^^