Monday, June 29, 2009

惊喜 day!!!

27th of June 2009

was 惊喜 day!!!
actually is 惊 more than 喜 lor~

Chai Mei n her gang reach my hs when i enjoy-ING my anime...
the most yong shui person on the day: Foo Voon Rok + Hee Gian Boon...
y?
because they r driver...

who involve?
Chai Mei the Leader, Stephy the innocent, Voon Rok the driver, Tam Tam, Yap, Choy Yin (later reach), n Gian Boon(but left after fetch ppl reach my hs... SWT!!!)

just eat nut, drink, on9, play nail stuff...
to pass this horrible day!!!

around 4pm,they left due to Chai Mei has to work...
left Stephy until 7pm, saw Seng Tai fetch her...

thus,my 惊喜 day END!!!

Two childish guy~ Voon Rok+Tam Tam


use pillow to hide real identity...


oii, what u two doing in my house.. (below 18 cannot see)


ohh~ is fix 眼眉毛 ...
even though so pain,but the guy smile super happily o~

No comments: