Monday, December 14, 2009

Anuie's Birthday

3rd December

a lovely where i success swap my working week with Team Leader... ^^

due to this day was my Anuie's Birthday!!!
Happy 25th Birthday!!!

day off for my Anuie thus...
really love this day... ^^

around 12.30pm reach Cheras Plaza d Neway...
unbelievable...
sang K with mom n Anuie (-.-")

in super HIGH mood!!!
but very weird while singing Beauty and the Beast with my Anuie...
(wuahahahaha)

this treat is MINE... ^^
sang until 3pm... no more voice liao~~

Night for dinner...
went to nearby my hs d restaurant...
finally can ate my favourite food.. muackzzz

I LOVE 3rd of December EVERY YEAR... due to...
You are born on this day...
Anuie~ Happy Birthday!!!

Buffet in Neway~ (food pic)








1st times listen Anuie's voice ^^


My Favourite food.. ^^

No comments: