Monday, December 14, 2009

Dim Sum...

Dear Dim Sum,
is been a long time I didn't met with U...
i'm sorry because due to my pocket lack of $$$ n U r too expensive...

is hard to find an opportunity to met U...

but on this day - 13th of December 2009, i finally found my chance to met U...

don't worry, U r always are one of my favourite food to
ME!!!

Just From: the one who always DREAM of U... =p




after went to Sacred Heart Church, went to BB Zhong Hua Lou to have my breakfast n also take away for my lunch on 4pm...
quite many ppl at there...
quite noisy but very enjoy...

after that, went to work o... T.T
before arrived at KL Sentral, bro received call from Ted...
Herm!!! that uncle who hurt my pure heart...
still trying pretend can't hear my voice... T.T

arr~ super BAD DAY...
as working place... NO ELECTRIC!!!
but why got backup electric for computer???
suffer in hot n dark environment until 4.40pm then got light...

feels wanna sang Daniel Powter d song :"Because I had a bad day"

Breakfast~





No comments: