Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends...

Friends... a word then never appear in my dictionary be4 i met Ying Yin,Sin Mei n Weng Kar...
but 4 of us have apart since we study in different place... Weng Kar in MBS,Me in UCSI well even though that follow queen Sin Mei same college with Ying Yin-TARC,but luckily,they r not same course... but thx to Sin Mei also lar,becoz of her,i know more lastest info bout Ying Yin...(haha)
i really miss my old friends but i'm also grateful that i know so many friends(not too many) in UCSI... even though we may not same degree programme,but at least most of us r Foundation in Arts...
but i'm scare also coz i'm bad in communicate... wat i talks everytime,it's will cold down the whole environment... y? don't know,ask them lar... sometimes i also don't know wat am i talking bout... mayb i'm still in darkness.. but since i met Ying Yin,i'm half light,half darkness...
But is been almost half year i didn't met Ying Yin,i scare i'll totally lost into darkness... can't come back again... sometimes,i really scare,if i enter back to darkness,will i able laugh,will i able cry,will i ever miss my friends,will i able communicate even thought my friends can't catch my word? don't know... coz until now,myself also can't catch my own word... i need place to express my word... i need place to express my feeling... but i can't... i can't ...

No comments: