Friday, July 25, 2008

M3....

1st of all,need to introduce myself to everyone...
Minna-san,i'm Tenshi...
well,as i told u,Tenshi is japanese word means Angel.
y i will put as Tenshi since i'm super evil person,becoz of my mom.. she put my christian name as ...(not goin to tell) so many ppl thought i'm kind or good as angel...
well,i'm opposite side with angel. i'm not only evil,i'm also 3K-Keji,Kejam,Kedekut...
even thought i'm a girl,but my characteristics is just like a guy...
i love watching anime,quite childish,love eat(except vege,beans+shit)...
oh ya,i prefer friend with girls than boys... y? if u ask me then i tell u lor.. but depends on my mood lor...(hehe)
well,bout my moods,depends on which situation.. if good moods,any joke may tell me.. if bad moods,u r facing nuclear in front u... u get wat i means..
k lar.. until here today...
c~ya...^^

No comments: