Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

28th of March 2009 launch Earth Hour program which means switch off the light from 8.30pm to 9.30pm...

minna,did all of u follow???

well for me ler~
actually around 7.30pm, my hs already dark and put candle jor...
around 8.25pm, receive a call from my Anuie says will brought his friends to hs...
then... HAHAHA

my family member no care...
we SWITCH ON all the light...
tv lar, fans lar, light lar, air-cond lar, pc lar...

actually is my Anuie's friends problem...
is they wan come over d...
but still same ppl AGAIN!!!
no girls only all guys...
this all guys even me also knows d...
h@iZ...

well...
Earth are sick now...
there are a lot of pollution or carbon footprint spread around...
so we must hand together to find solution to cure our Mother Nature...

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

No comments: