Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Day~

today play badminton then gym again...

be4 that,met Vallerie coz she got break...
then after that, met Chris in class...
says no invite him woh...
he so cha, wan memalukan me mer...
HAHA~ ^^

receive sms that my Anuie home today coz tml he work afternoon shift...
before i reach home..
my Anuie plays hide n seek...
wat he hide?
my Darling- Little Garfield, Rabbit n small pillow...


some of my Family Picture

when i reach home...
i find find find...
finally found it...
he hide it in his room...
but thanks to his clue,if not i think i unable zzz tonite...

is it childish games?
erm, for me ok lar...
coz this kinds of childish act... i hav biasa jor lu~

since Anuie is home, so ate homemade food...
all special food only dedicate to Anuie...
Ipoh Salty Chicken, egg lar then herb soup...
that herb soup nickname is SUPER BLACK SOUP ( i named it d)
coz too black... until chicken inside wif it also become black...

Anuie wan giv me $ as exchange help him drink the soup...
will i help him?
NO~
who ask him hide my darling ... T.T
hehe ^^

today is Happy Day...
coz someone says me always in bad or sad mood...
no happy mood...
who ler? hehe ^^ u know is u then enough lar~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U oso cha la say ppl cha..... huiyo~ You exercise more. Going to gain weight lo.

Tenshi said...

i admit i'm cha...
but still got ppl more cha than me mah...
hehe ^^