Sunday, March 15, 2009

school on Saturday

late post due to watch my korean drama...
goin to UCSI Uni on saturday...
yeah~ goin to school but not for study...
just for make film...
h@iZ...

reach early also no use due to tat leader playing fool at ppl's hs...
so angry so call him :"if u don't wan back, then i go home now!!!"
a few minute, finally saw him with freaky face...

then plan to hav film but need wait for actress...
now actress, actor n all the member reach...
but setting place close jor so change another place which is Recital Hall
that leader still playing fool at there AGAIN!!!

so,i better use my time help Yivon for her exam...
then Recital Hall need close...
so,change to practice room...

while me, Micky n Yivon at practice room...
the other leave jor without notice us...
lucky call tat leader...
then play some music in there...
n help Yivon in Pro&Stat...
teach math in music room... HAHA
we play many song...
lucky i bring music score -Clementine
is a piano song from Spring Waltz...

Micky(Red Jacket) n M3(Black Shirt)

then wait my Anuie coz he on his ways home from work...

around 8.45pm...
tv cannot use... y?
Manchester United vs Liverpool...
nice match...
then later tat Ah Ted come n watch again...
when my Anuie-quite ok wif MU vs Ah Ted-SUPER anti MU...
guess wat goin to happen?
the result out...

Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 4

that Ah Ted keep on laugh while my Anuie~
then when tat Ah Ted in washroom,my Anuie try to kill me for burn out his anger...
of course i won't giv up...
i switch off the light of the washroom..
is that Ah Ted cause me almost soul went out d...
HERM!!!
then they went yamcha n TV is mine~

need oi early lor...
coz tml need go to church ^^

No comments: