Thursday, April 9, 2009

mood... DOWN T.T

mood not good...
Black thing keep coming~

before goin out to school..
found that my pant got air enter=lubang arr!!!
am i too fat? no no no.. this is not the reason(i'm sure)

then reach school...
having Malaysian Studies final exam...
the question makes me @.@

after that went home but due to didn't bring hp..
walk around in UCSI Uni can't find public phone (school thought us is rich boy rich girl, all MUST bring hp)...
lucky found outside got public phone (Thanks God!!!)

came for Writing lecturer class purposely...
saw my result... Oh NO!!!
18/35 ngam ngam half mark ler~
T.T

recently so many ppl die mer?
y my dad got two friend die jor d???
most cham is us.. need paid white $$$...
i think not becoz of my Malaysian Studies assignment title kua~
but this time need visit the place is at Ipoh...
wish my dad reach home safety n buy Ipoh Chicken...

thought Anuie will reach home early...
but got OT... (T.T)
h@iZ...

mood already down jor...
now more down... h@iZ...

No comments: