Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visit grave...

around 6.30am kicked by my Anuie...
y?
went to visit grandpa(dad's side) grave lor...
but before that,have to fetch my aunt...

so, a car with 5 person went to visit grave...
so early so sleepy...
me n my bro only visit dad's side d...
coz mom's side d very ma fan find...

the journey toward the grave quite smooth as today no traffic jam...
500m before reach our destination...
saw Semenyih Memorial Hill
is all grave but for HIGH CLASS ppl...
like Semi-D grave... says by my aunt..
then we laugh... HAHAHA

around 8am, reach destination...
reach Nirvana Memorial Park = 富贵山庄
very fast leave since all the preparation had ready...
and today very less ppl visit...
around 8.40am... says SAYONARA...

after fetch my aunt back...
went to Ampang eat fish...
wah... delicious... yummy yummy...
ask for big fish... can't finish it even though got four ppl...

then after that... must be back home become...
SUPER PIG...

final exam coming lor~
minna-san, Gambateh ne~

No comments: