Thursday, April 16, 2009

my week...

12 of April 2009

after celebrate Easter in church...
went to Golden Suns Club with my dad n his mom n his sis for...
celebrate my Dad's birthday...
actually is on 14th of April but that day my aunt will b going to Shanghai, my bro need work so...

it will be an enjoyable birthday celebration if without Mrs.Old a.k.a my grandma...
make the mood so terrible...
h@iZ... but due to she is my dad's mom..so i keep silent...

13 of April 2009

Film & Arts Appreciation final...
wat can i says is... i hav did my best...
but very HAPPY!!!
coz finally can met Yenn Ching!!!
so miss her~
Thx for her,always console n wishing me...
n giv me courage

14th of April 2009 a.k.a Dad's Birthday

Pro& Stat final in the early morning...
overall,ok d...
but then around 6pm,i slept..
dinner also didn't ate...
slept until the next day 10am...

15th of April 2009

surprise myself coz i didn't ate dinner last night...
i thought i'm dreaming coz saw dad calling me for having dinner...
aiya... plan to sing Birthday song to dad but... h@iZ...

16th of April 2009

is today...
having Writing for Academic Purposes final...
didn't read much coz nothing can read...

so...
i have END my 3rd sem final paper...
can take my rest lor~

btw,who can introduce my jobs???
no experience~
only can work for 2 weeks~
anyday~

No comments: