Saturday, October 18, 2008

1st w33k 3x@M...


wualala,this week really tired+sleepy ohh...
coz got exam,but also got happy thing happen lar...

last wed,after class,went wif "SHE",cut of my hair become more shorter... coz my hair everyday also fall... i don't wan become like my anuie hair style... (haha)... now more relax,coz no need tie here,tie there... in old days,i tie my front hair become coconut tree... but that is no coconut de tree... only a tall tree...

Thursday,finish Computing Studies exam... thanks to my friends,Sherry n Micky,coz they teach me alot bout this course... i'm really baka in computer... damn aho...

today,finish my Algebra n Trigonometry mid term... this exam is really make me scare coz i bad in calculation... even though i got calculator but i also will count wrong de... h@iZ... but don't know y,i got A1 for math n account in my SPM... (hahahaha)... but this two subj hav to thanks to my secondary friends,coz they used their time teach me,n having a study group wif me... n also need thx Turtle as our teacher lar...

Algebra mid term exam held in exam hall... suddenly rain,make the hall become more cooler... something happen that let me feels surprise... i have finish use all the paper which already apply... so i raise my hand to offer some paper... Surprising me... really... the rumor guy which says that he is Ms Fong "husband", he speak in cantonese wif me... wualala... he looks like malay ppl,but he speak cantonese wif me... he says:"don't be so nervous..." however,really thx to his words... coz that time,that hall,extremely cold for me,that word warm me,even though my brain already stuck wif those @@ question...

finish 2 paper,still left Computing Essential,Office Application n Moral Studies mid term...
G@mb@tEh... to myself n all my friends who also facing exam...

p/s: Turtle,i know u got many time,but don't always read my blog... if u got so many time,tell me more info bout VV lar... collect more info bout VV lar... (h3h3)

No comments: