Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friends @gain?



h@iZ... Computing Studies Test n Office Application Mid Term result out jor...
quite sad for the result but i will do well for the next de lar... ^^

Today morning Algebra class,whole class make me @@... coz don't understand at all... well,me not only baka pc,also baka in calculation...
my nii-chan still wan me take Account arr,wan make the World Economics drop immediately mer...
don't treat our country like this even though price of everything in this country also increas-ING...

this sem n last sem really totally DIFFERENT...
last sem got many friends, but this sem, some of my friends, becoz of different course, so different subj, so we hav to far apart...
well,some of my friends still with me... but becoz of some problem,my friends relationship not very good...
well,me still the same,be friend wif two side friends...

BUT BUT BUT!!!
i really wan them back together... become FRIEND TOGETHER...
still remember last sem,Economics class,we all finish Economics Assignment together on the due date... sit together,walk together... so good...
i wan that feeling again... i wan back those memory...
i wan them be friend again... i wan... but wat should i do... tell me... h@iZ...

No comments: