Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm B@CK...



hehe,b@ck,b@ck,b@ck... i'm h3r3...
finally i can on9 at hom3... finally...

11th of Oct 2008 -> my lovely day,i figure out that i can on9... hehe... dl my Special A final epi although i hav already ask my friend dl for m3... ( Thank you, Micky n sorry for bring u so much of trouble... )

wualala,been long time didn't post... hehe... no update news from me...

well,currently having super+hyper most difficult subject for me.. this sem,h@iZ... relly hat3... i'm taking Computing Essential, Computing Studies, Office Application, Algrebra n Trigonometry n Moral Studies... there r 3 subject bout computer... Ying Yin favourite subject... so for Ying Yin sake,i will do my best in it... although now i'm still very @@ in those subject... but thanks to my coursemate, Micky n Sherry n Kar Yan who hav keep on teaching me in computer subject... finally i realize that, i super AHO in computer stuff... haha... but i'm super destroy pc... h3h3...

h@iZ... suffer week coming lor... i'm having Test, Mid Term n Assignment... all come together really make me "one head two big" lor... haiz,so cham so ma fan ...

but i bet many ppl also face the same problem wif me lar... so minna-san,gambateh...

currently just hav my internet line... however,it's DAMN SLOW... sometimes disconnect... T.T
well,wat to do... got internet better don't hav...
now i hav improve liao... from org asli life become pig life... got tv,got astro... (h3h3) n got internet (although it's slow lar)...

well, UCSI guys, test+mid term coming jor lor... Good Luck to all of U...
n, Yenn Ching, Good Luck in ur Final Exam on 21st of Oct 2008...

KTAR ppl,start school lor... concentrate in ur study lor...

Minna-san,GAMBATEH ne~

No comments: