Thursday, October 23, 2008

2nd w33k 3Xam...



yahoo... finally finish my 2nd week exam... they r Office Application n Moral Studies...

just finish Moral Studies today,n many question @@ for me,same goes wif Office Application... me is baka pc ler... start from today,i can rest lor coz assignment pass to my groupmate jor,exam n mid term,now just left Computing Essential Midterm...

lately not enough zzz... almost slept 10hrs per day also still feels sleepy... HELP... i don't wan become like Muhyo from Firma Undang-Undang Sihir(comic)...

Yesterday,22nd of Oct... Jusco day held at Jusco Cheras Selatan... walao,ppl crowd there... got million or billion ppl in there kua... car... more than million kua... enter there already waste 1hrs,come out still need queue up so long time... HELL... however,is a worth day for me n my family... cloth,pant or shoes mostly got 50% or 70%... wualala,.. Finally i brought a new shoes after i broke one shoes of "SHE" last week... hehe...

rest for this week since i hav finish my paper...
well,my teacher says... Study Smart not Study Hard...

n i also wan store energy for preparing incoming midterm paper...

I WAN SLEEP... zzz...

No comments: