Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3rd Semester = Final Semester in Foundation ^^

well,suppose blog yesterday but too tired jor@@

5th of Jan 2009
my 1st class started for my new semester
saw Huai Qing n Qian Gui then met Von Von...
be4 leave UCSI, saw Kah Yan... ^^

6th of Jan 2009
2pm d Film & Art class CANCEL jor... tell early mah,then me mai no need come lor
but i met wif Kah Yan n Sherry coz wanna return books to them...
they very nice+kind o,lent me alot n teach me alot... Thank You...
saw Micky... erm,not so thin jor...
then go eat Pandan Indah Chicken Rice (da bao)
went to old hs, clean things again...
how come i still can found comic in old hs arr?
i thought i hav keep all jor...
herm...
dinner also Pandan Indah Chicken Rice (da bao)

Yesterday enter UCSI wif super BAD + DOWN mOOd...
coz worry bout my Algebra & Trigonometry result...
nite,check result... PASS jor...
Thanks God,Thanks Ms.Fong,Thanks all my friends...
n also Thanks to Kar Thye (not longer my little bro since the day he says+typ+draw bad thing bout my 張根錫)...
coz he always wish me luck when i'm facing Algebra exam...although is wish me BAD luck...
but i wan wish all my friends who now stress in study...
Gambateh! don't give up...
Kar Thye! She Wei! Gambateh!

should post my last semester (Sept-Dec 2008) result ba~

CC 001 Computing Essential 73 B
CC 002 Computing Studies 86 A+
CC 003 Office Application 82 A
EE 004 Algebra& Trigonometry 76 B+
LAN 1005 Moral Studies 72 B

No comments: