Sunday, January 11, 2009

Segi College school OPEN!!!

tml is Segi College new semester lor~

my ex-neighbour... Mr.Ho Wai Kit will study in Segi College in this coming semester...
well,he is my primary+secondary schoolmate but i never know his exist until when i'm Form 1, my mom tell me actually he live next apartment of me n study same primary school wif me n he been once went to primary school wif me by my mom's car...

me very blur blur?
haha,not very recognize ppl's faces mah...
not my fault...

well,becoz of this human,
many rumor about me n him... HAIZ...
my secondary life really mess...

but,thx to this human,
coz he always done my math homework n teach me alot in math subj...
Thanks lor...

he definitely is a hardworking+ good boy (in front of his parent je)
Finally he can fulfill his wish to study...
Congratulation...

n also...
Turtle Lim n Mr.Vincent Liow...
is school time lor...
they both also study same wif Wai Kit...

so,
Wai Kit, Turtle Lim, Mr.Vincent Liow...
All The Best to All of U...
Jia You! Gambateh!

No comments: