Saturday, January 17, 2009

SFA church...

today,SFA Church held Comfirmation ceremony...
SFA- St.Francis of Asassi...

wualala,saw those comfirmation candidate...
1st thing appear in my mind is LEAVE ...
but my mom bz on tml,so...

only me n my mom went to church since my anuie working... T.T

saw Wei Jun in church... become pretty jor woh since the day we met on my hs warming...

today church crowded since candidate's parent+Godparent attend for the mass...
n me this ntg ppl also attend too...
so i hav to sit outside of the church even though i came early...
today talk bout Samuel d story...
quite funny when the Father talk bout Bible... haha...
but is true o...

then when those comfirmation candidate receive their cert...
me n my mom LEAVE lor...

not me only arr,Wei Jun also leave ler...
fast fast leave... y? church crowded wif ppl n car...
Sorry,Lord God...

SFA d baptism,Holy Communion n Comfirmation ceremony..i attend all jor...
enough for me lar...
y not held on sunday~
h@iZ...

No comments: