Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

31st of Dec 2008 (New Year Eve)

Ppl included :Chai Mei, Choy Yin, Yan Ting, Kar Thye, Seng Chun, Tam, Dexter, Voon Rok, Kin Kiat, Alex, Galson, Gian Boon, Siong Yung, Yung Leong ...

went there by Seng Chun's car...
went to Tesco Xtra bought things...
then to Tam hs...
haha,this time Yap didn't sesat jln but is Boon turns...
me choose to sit in Seng Chun's car coz he got nice english song...

then finally ENTER tam's hs...
some play mahjung, some play card, some eats, some drinks...
then be4 12am...
play spray until sst jor...
then Kar Thye leave jor... (most early person who leave)
then the others to mamak while me, CM, CY, SY, Dexter n Tam to Tam's hs...

to mamak just chit-chat drinks tea,rootbear je~
then receive my bro's call on his way to Tesco Xtra...
since CM also wan leave jor,so went wif her lor...

Thanks to Mr.Host-Tam...
brought me to Tesco Xtra...

saw my bro...
Oh no... he had drunk...
but he still wan drive me back since he worry bout me...
Thanks Anuie~

when reach home,he can't control himself jor..
immediately went to his room's toilet...
herm,don't know who yong shui friends treat him like this...
next time come to my hs,i will sure make tat human drunk until pengsan...

1st of Jan 2009 (New Year)

zzz until 1pm wif my bro...
breakfast=lunch...
chit-chat wif 小气鬼, Kar Thye, Seng Chun, She Wei...
they all talk bad bout my 張根錫 except She Wei n Yung Yung lar...

Dinner ler...
after finish korean drama last epi...
8pm went to Rendezvous eat eat...
Me eat my favourite-Black Pepper Chicken
Anuie eat Marmalade Chicken
Mom eat Fish ala a Lemon
Dad ler? eat wif his friends jor...

then the END for my New Year...

No comments: