Sunday, February 8, 2009

年初十四 = drive on d road (1st time)

年初十四 - Sunday

went to Sacred Heart Church for 9am mass...
saw my godmother- Aunty Bernie, Uncle Robert n his son-Alan Ng (my godmom's son n daughter have d same christian name with me n my bro... WHAT A COINCIDENCE!)

ate "Yong Tau Foo" (Hakka food again! HAHA~) in peel road... wif my godmother n his husband...
invite them to my new hs... they 1st times come to my new hs since my godmother who works as Head of Nurse so bz all the times...

old ppl chat in living room while young ppl on9,watch anime...

around 1.45pm, they leave lo~

tonite dinner is my favourite food too - Yong Tau Foo (da bao in peel road)

nite, drive on the road (1st time)
drive near Kang Le 2( school) wif my dad n my Anuie... by using auto MyVi

i likes Anuie very much...
he will teach me well n giv me advice...
unlike someone, keep on scold scold scold n doesn't know left or right still giv me direction...
n keep on says "bahasa kasar"...

i can't tahan jor... cry immediately...

today crying volume totally hard to stop...
cry out jor 5 years didn't cry d volume...

Thx for Anuie for console me...

I likes Anuie~

No comments: