Tuesday, February 3, 2009

cl@SS CANCEL !!!

hahaha...
tis afternoon,when i step a foot out of my hs (is really!!!)
receive a call from Janize...
says that ... Film & Arts Apreciation class CANCEL...
muackzzz... love u all...
Thanks Janize n Sherry...

coz i'm really not in a good condition...
HAHAHA...

start from Sunday morning,
once i awake, vomit vomit...
but i'm still goin to church...
after church, stomach pain...
but still hav my brunch (breakfast+lunch) wif my grandma n family...

hav a Bak Kut Teh (my Hakka food) n muscel porridge in Segambut...
oishi...

well,for the whole day, i just ate brunch.. no dinner.. coz really not feeling well...
monday ler~ better than sunday~
tuesday ler~better than monday~
so,hopefully tml will be recover...

someone didn't buy me 100plus so i'm still sick...
who ler?
don't wan mention lar~

PIG sick in Ox Year!!!

No comments: