Sunday, February 22, 2009

Choy Yin's Birthday

22nd of Feb is ... Miss Lee Choy Yin's birthday

Happy Birthday!!!

celebrate her birthday yesterday...
i'm the 1st reach her hs due to my mom wan watch tv...

plan to help them cook but ... haiZ...

ppl included: Alex, Boon, Chai Mei, Joseline, Kai Yow, Me, Seng Chun, Seng Tai, Tam, Voon Rok, Yap, Yung Yung

got many foods... then got BBQ too...

then weather is ok ok lar... luckily didn't rain heavily...

but damn no mood after 8pm+...
coz got thurder... due to my past memory...
walk around choy yin's hs...
those guys also walk too... SWT!!!

then thurder gone, my mood become better a bit...
but another guy no mood-Tam... seem like games make him become no mood d...

Chai Mei came late due to raining n her class...
but most late is Kai Yow...
most early leave is Seng Tai...

BBQ until smoke make me feels super HOT~
my shirt all wet becoz of my sweat...

Dexter BBQ work - SUPER Black Fish Ball

around 12.30am+...
only me leave,other still at birthday gal hs...
my Anuie on his way back home from Kaki Corner...
my bro pick me... btw, me hav to attend mass in the morning...

Happy Birthday... Miss Choy Yin!!!

Present by : Dexter+ M3+ Seng Chun+ Voon Rok

No comments: