Monday, February 9, 2009

send me an aeroplan3

someone send me an aeroplane = FFK
guess who?

actually today plan to goin out wif Yan Ting to watch Pink Panther 2 d...
but my mom says... FAMILY GATHERING!!!
even my bro also coming too...
so, 10am send a sorry sms to Yan Ting jor~

around 3pm,my Anuie goin to his friends hs but will be back be4 6pm...
me watch n chit-chat msn alone in the hs...

around 6pm, hs here raining+ thunder...
i hate thunder.. just HATE!!!
due to past memory...

around 7pm,receive a call from my mom says ...
"u two eat urself lar, we will eat wif grandma"...
then call my Anuie...
1st word he says..."NOT FAMILY GATHERING MER?... arr!!!"
haha... becoz of the word of FAMILY GATHERING...
me didn't go out wif my friends while my bro keep on calling my hp after he went out...

@rr... dinner is wat? ask those ppl who ffk to me de dao bao lor...

so,now who send me an aeroplane... do u know?

Ans: MY PARENT !!!

No comments: