Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fool 2010

This year April Fool must be on 1st of April 2010 which on Thursday...
is a day where i don't have to go to school but can fool people...

zzz until noon n had a evil thought in my mind...
after chat with my dear Madu, ok, i decided to take courage to make some trick to fool ppl...

in Facebook, i'm put IN A RELATIONSHIP with my ex-neighbour...
in the beginning, less ppl leave comment...
but, in the night, many ppl do leave their comment n keep asking, is it April Fool???
but me n my friend denied it...
n the others started to believed n congratz us...

someone congratz me found true love...
APA lar???
says like i never love people...
i love my little pillow, Rabbit-chan n Garfield...
but i also DO LOVE people-HUMAN!!!

but really unbelievable, really got ppl trust o... -.-"
the next day which is after 12am, change the relationship status back.. ><
n wish everyone Happy April Fool...
but but,
some says,:"really kena fool by u jor~"
some says:" ur relationship really cannot be trusted..."
some says:"u r cheater..."

n, i hurt someone in this fool...
but, what do to???

is really FUN to fool ppl... ><

n someone very stupid claims himself is CLEVER de, didn't join me plays this trick...
still ANGRY-ING!!!
this month of April will keep on call u STUPID!!!
even thought u r busy for preparing ur exam n not on9, but i will still call u STUPID de!!!

Happy April Fool 2010!!!


No comments: