Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final Exam of 3rd Sem END!!!

Final Exam for Year 1 Sem 3 finally END on today > 22nd of April...

this semester really no confident but i gives my best to it...

after end my FA 2 exam then to Taman Taynton had brunch...
after brunch...
Car cannot move... y???

Car's battery dead jor~~ in such a hot day...

well,is expected as the car's battery had used 2 years jor...
then what to do???
HELP...

called dad on 2.20pm and that time he at PJ (Petaling Jaya)...
while me n mom go to Food Court had second brunch while waiting my lifesaver...
after 20 minute, 2.40pm.. Dad arrived and found us...

From PJ -> KL take 20 minute o... 0_0
then brought car's battery...
in return, helped dad passed up his Income Tax at Pandan Indah...
then go home... zzz

Start Holiday o...
only one week holiday what can i do???

- done my bro's Income Tax...
- learn to cook basic dinner...
- do laundry...
- watch drama...
- charge battery for myself...

i'm TOO TIRED...

No comments: