Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dad's Birthday

14th of April...

every year of this date is someone BIRTHDAY...

well,is seem like this date is not very good as got many "4"
for chinese ppl, 4=sei=die... but what to do???
my hs number all also got 4... wuakaka =)

me n my family postpone this date to 18th of April 2010 as the actual date, i got exam in morning, working in evening till night... my bro working that day...
18th of April 2010
went to a restaurant for having brunch after church...
ate 鸭...
ate char siu, siu yoke...
ate dim sum...

ate until FULL...
and is really yummy~
n this meal.. is... i PAID!!!
ate so much only cost RM 120 as got 50% discount.. (means,actually is RM 240 lor~)
ate too full then must be become super pig o~~

once reach home, become super pig...
even Kar Thye n Tam Tam, sms n call me but i still don't know...
as my hp not with me...

so,i missed PC Fair n Career Fair...
SORRYYYY~~

dinner ate BAK KUT TEH (one of my favourite) n also Zhu Tou Tong (one of my favourite)

鸭+Char Siu+Siu Yoke


Dad a.k.a Birthday Boy


Kuih Lobak


Siu Mai


Dinner - Bak Kut Teh

No comments: