Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday!!!

Happy celebrating Easter Sunday!!!

is the day where our Saviour Jesus Christ risen from the dead...

went to Sacred Heart Church to celebrate Easter Sunday...
after mass, went to Petaling Jaya had my beloved n LONG TIME NO SEE de Chicken
is yummy~~

after that, went to Taman Desa finds grandma but unfortunately she is not around...
then take a short break nearby there n had a coconut drinks...

on way home, at Bandar Damai Perdana, ate100 Yen snow ice...
wuakakaa... is totally full!!!

after had so much of delicious foods must become Super Pig (my bro says de)!!!
zzz till 7pm because normally weekend i'm hard to on9 as my bro use pc..
my bro so cham, one week only one or two day stay at home.. ><

Happy Celebrating Easter Sunday!!!

Congratulation to my friend, Chun Liang for his baptism as Christian...
your hardwork n brave to become as Christian is really make me feels proud!!!
and wish you all the best in Final Examination!!!

ate Chicken at Petaling Jaya~


Coconut drinks at Taman Desa~

No comments: