Monday, December 29, 2008

一班老人

around 2pm something...
一班老人 came to new hs again...

my bro ate jor dim sum but forget "dao bao" for me...
most yong shui is that ah Ted... says in their stomach jor...
herm...

Ted, TaiChi, Liew n a new looks guy came to my bro room...
i can't continue watch Click入黃金屋... T.T

they all chat + play mahjung in my bro room...
apa lar,now is still X'mas week,not CNY lar...
haiz...

then hav dinner in new hs...
keep on remind their old things...
expecially talks bout car test...
talk most loudly...
patutlah their moral get C... me get A2 ler... (haha)
but their bio,che or phys get A... ceh~ i didn't take those subj too...

use their dinner time watch Click入黃金屋...
those ppl enter my bro room AGAIN!!!
don't care,i continue watch it...

watch until cannot tahan jor...
keep on talk bout PMR arr... SPM arr... STPM thing...
talk bout Form 6 things...
really old ppl remember old memory...

finally go yam cha around 9.30pm...
5 old+ single guy...
haiZ...

No comments: