Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas ...

24th of Dec 2008 (Christmas Eve)

hav a gathering wif my secondary friends...
Time : 6.30pm
Venue : Opposite of Leisure Mall d Station One
Ppl involve : She Wei, Chai Mei, Choy Yin, Kuan Hua, Seng Chun, Kar Thye, Ah Tam, Voon Rok, Kin Kiat n Alex...

She Wei 1st reach then is me...
the others... LATE coming...
the most "early" among boys is Kar Thye,arrive on 7.30pm...
Kuan Hua more geng,quite late arrive,most early leave...

well,watever... all of us,chit-chat, havin dinner then play games...
She Wei,... paiseh,make u so lonely...

we all stay there count down for Christmas lor...
stupid Station One... count down 10 minute early than actual time...

then after that,leave there n goin to Seng Chun's hs lor..
the others stay overnite at Seng Chun's hs...
except me,coz my bro on his ways home n me cannot tahan liao...
wan oi oi... (hehe)

25th of Dec 2008 (Christmas)
woke up by Kar Thye's call...
thx to them,i manage woke up n attend to church...
goin to my ex-church,Sacred Heart Church...
amazing day which our Saviour, Jesus Christ born on this day n we celebrate it...
hehe,bought jor comic (y@Hoo!)
then hav dim sum as my breakfast wif my family...

receive a call from Ying Yin for goin to Leisure Mall...
n i'm the one most early reach there (Again!)
finally saw Ying Yin, Vivian (Ying Yin's sis) then Sin Mei...
Ying Yin so beautiful n she also won champion in Squash...
so geng...
haha,as usual mah,my Ying Yin is GENG!!!
then watch The Spirit...
Minna-san...
DON'T WATCH THE SPIRIT...
STUPID MOVIE !!!

then walk around leisure mall lor...
around 7.30pm go home...
END my Christmas Day...

however,really happy + tired~

No comments: