Sunday, December 21, 2008

h0uS3 waRminG + X'mas Party

20th of Dec 2008

House Warming Party finally held wif X'mas Party...
one stone two bird mah... (hehe)

plan to not asking ppl come to my new hs...
becoz of that fatty's fault... i hav to invite two friends of mine...
however,my bro is the one who bring more friends...

me invite Chai Mei (same class Form 2 & 3) n Choy Yin (same class Form 2,4&5)...
well, that fatty invite Stephanie who also my classmate n also christian... wif Stephy's family...

Party start around 7.30pm...
start raining a bit but only small little rain... (lucky)

haiz... my bro's friends make me sick.. too many... lucky some of them in Russia or England... if not... my new hs cham lor...

Food include...
Spagheti, Ayamas Pepper n Golden Chicken, Peel Road Yong Tau Foo, Fried Bihun, Curry Chicken, Fried Nugget, Fried Fish Chip...

Dessert ler got... Tong Kee Egg Tart, Tong Kee Cheese Tart, Tong Kee Fruit Tart, Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence Whole Cake, Chocolate, Agar-Agar...

Drinks ... France Red Wine, Angelia Sandy, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Excel, Plain Water, Chinese Tea...

Party on goin quite smooth...
n my bro's friends says me CUTE...
n they r girl ohh... leng lui jie jie says me CUTE...
haha...

plan to make my bro drunk d,however,plan fail...
BUT... BUT... BUT...
i manage let him taste red wine,n his face immediately become red... (haha)

well,is really a fun party even though is quite a bit of tired...

Party held until wat time? Arr... well,is 12am++ actually...
even my aunt also forget the time... haha...

House Warming + X'mas Party this year very EXCITED...

No comments: