Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of Year 2008

31st of Dec 2008 (Last Day of Year 2008)

this year-Mouse Year really bring me a lot of memory...

went to Hanoi,Vietnam then to Sydney,Australia for 3 month...
back around May... then enter UCSI for my study life...

unexpected that i get 6A in my SPM n get Pelajar Terbaik Aliran Sastera...
however,is my bro n dad attend the ceremony since i can't back yet...

enter UCSI life...
recognize many friends...
1st friend in UCSI is Janize-Voon Rok's friend (only friend mah?)
then Huai Qing, Yenn Ching, Yivon, Sherry, Micky, Kah Yan n many others too...
these friends helps me in many ways...
thanks to them alot...

around Oct,UCSI become UCSI University...
wat means?
haiz,mean fee will increase loR...

be4 May in oversea...
after May in M'sia but didn't met so much friends...

just sing k wif Sin Mei, Ying Yin, Vivian, Kho Elaine, Jyuli, Wan Lee...

long time no c d secondary friends, finally can met them on Christmas Eve...
c their faces until sienz jor... (haha)
tonite still will face them too... however got some will join us...
that's Yung Yung... very miss him ohh!!!

well, Year 2008 happen too many things in my life...
depress life... happy life... funny life...
but also got one most happy thing-that's I GET MY Lesen...

Ah Ted, PH... herm...
i got my lesen liao... u two becareful...

in Year 2008 change me alot...
move to new hs from Pandan Perdana to Bandar Damai Perdana...
Proton Wira return to company jor,MyVi n Vios join our family liao...
n myself from Digi move to Maxis Gang... 016 -> 012

hopefully in Year 2009 will be better...
hopefully most of my friends who hav couple d lives happily...
most of my UCSI friend got gf or bf liao...
those who still single... be happy always...^^

Year 2008 ....
Goodbye...
Sayonara...

No comments: