Monday, December 8, 2008

@ dAy be4 Final ...

a day be4 final exam...
plan to study,revision... but is hard... is hard for me...
i'm goin to crush myself...

am i really so useless?
yes,I AM...

y if there is things happen,y "SHE" only will scold me?
y? y? y?
Anuie is ur son,i'm ur daughter...
y only scold me?
am i so useless? i hav try very hard to become a good girl... i try so hard... y u never praise me?
even though i get 1st in my class,u never praise me...
even though my form teacher,Pn.Roszita praise me in front of "SHE", "SHE" never praise me... "SHE" only will praise my anuie... coz,i'm useless...
even though i get 6A in my SPM, "SHE" only will praise my anuie...
so,y should i be so hard to become a good girl?

should i continue become good girl... well... NO MORE...
how hardwork i did is USELESS... USELESS...

y did "SHE" giv born on me... i knew it,"SHE" never likes me...
"SHE" never notice me... then y?
u can did abortion to me... i don't care at all...

wat i care is,thx for oto-san as my dad... thx for anuie as my brother...
since i was small... u two always caring of me...
my dad always care of me...
teach me mathematics even though i'm damn stupid in math...
my anuie who always make jokes n stay beside of me...
when i was 6,stay in hs without goin to kindergarden...
is U,who take care of me...
is U... is U... bring me joy...

i don't know i can stay for how long... but if i continue stay here...
i will KILL...
i will KILL MYSELF one day...

No comments: