Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday...

May...
every year d May also got alot of ppl birthday...
is a month, i have to says "Sayonara" to my $

7th of May...
Wei Lim a.k.a Turtle Lim's birthday...
my EX-classmate...
a person who good in calculation...
a person who treat me super bad... always play fool on me...
but also a person who always helps me when i found trouble in my school things or homework things or my family things...
Thanks lor,my pet... (turtle can b pet d... xD)

14th of May...
almost forget this girl's birthday...
lucky saw Ah Siang in the class then remember her birthday...
who is she?
Chai Mei-a girl who i know since Form 1...
a girl who love $ coz calculation very good mah...
a girl who always love to smile...
a girl who love Hello Kitty...
a girl who currently bz with her exam...

15th of May...
two different gender, personality person born on SAME year, SAME month n SAME day...
Pui Kay n Daryl Tan...
Pui Kay...
a girl who i know since Form 1
a girl who helpful...
a girl who intelligent, kind n treat everyone very good...
also a girl who good in calculation...

Daryl Tan...
a guy who love anime...
a guy who love hanging with his cousin-Chester...
that's all i know bout him(coz super not close with him,just classmate for 2year)

but...
every year on 15th of May...
i'm very enjoy,coz can talk Pui Kay n Daryl's thing... HAHA...
their relationship... (actually no relationship d... just play prank)...

Happy Birthday to all Birthday's Boy.. Birthday's Girl...
wish all of u... do well,be happy n may ur wishes come true!!!

No comments: