Sunday, May 3, 2009

Result OUT!!! + Birthday~

3rd of May ...
my mom's birthday...
argue with her before went to church...
super angry!!!

however,
once i step my foot in church...
my anger gone... weird,rite?
mayb God's power...
however,she still blame me by telling my bro xxx and mouth keep on open while the ceremony still continue...
so,i says :" Shut up! ur mouth cannot stop arr..."
she more angry...
i don't care...

i hate ppl who not respect God... not respect Mother Mary... not respect Jesus,my saviour...

then after mass,to old hs fetch Ah E n her husband...
then to Golden Sun Restaurant... have my brunch...

6 dishes for 6 person...
then celebrate mom's birthday by singing birthday song n eat cake lor~
today wine super nice...
i told my Anuie :"i welcome Alvin but not welcome Tedwein..."
but they both r cousin!!! how can they separate???

wine given by Alvin for hs warming~
White sweet wine from Canada~
NICE~

then reach home...
due to my bro grab jor lastest comic...
so,c my result...
RESULT OUT!!!

although this sem result not satisfy but all pass...
Malaysian Studies is ngam ngam pass ler~
phew~

start from tml,i'm study Degree... which means more tougher than Foundation...
hav to work harder...
like stone says:"AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!"

2 comments:

yennching said...

wah...u always having brunch leh...too late to wake up??=P
hahaz..sometime my sis oso like tat..duno is breakfast or lunch=-=
u gud lo...now oso i wait wait wait..
NOT YET COME OUT AR....
=_=...mgmt so XXX..
however...we oso nid to jia you...
add oil add oil..

Tenshi said...

after church already 10.30am liao...
then traffic jam on sunday so mai having brunch lo...
i know brunch not good since i always got gastrik but...
erm,mayb diploma slow abit kua...
Kah Yan also not yet take her result...
that's y we must suddenly good good in management arr,if not,next time got ppl xxx us.. hehe=p
nice to c u today~