Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last week 3rd Sem holiday~

erm,quite a long days didn't update liao o~

last Saturday 25th of April 2009
went to Jennifer's hs warming...
my faces super BLACK!!! y?
coz my Anuie betray me... T.T

a week before last Saturday...
m3:"will u go to Jennifer's new hs?"
Anuie:"Definitely... WILL GO lar... she is our cousin ler..."
Mom:"See,ur brother so good... u arr xxx... "

one hours before last Saturday...
m3:"eh,why still not take ur bath,need go out ler."
Anuie:"Go where?"
m3:"Jennifer's hs lar... as her hs warming party..."
Anuie:"Aiya,my friend suddenly come to KL o... i need greet him... so i can't go."
m3:"wah... so SUDDENLY arr!!!"
Mom:"Then nvm lar..."

Anuie so enjoy that night n purposely send me a sms telling me wat is his lovely dinner...
me? Black faces but lucky i bought new Detective Conon comic with me...
due to mood very bad... drank liao 2 can of Heinekan also not yet @@...
stay there until 10.30pm.. LDP highway no jam liao~
Dining in SS7 d Condo Hall


20 floor Condo +.+

27th of April 2009
as usual... eat,sleep,watch anime...

28th of April 2009
labor day for me...
wash and clean the big glasses of my hs...
so ma fan...

29th of April 2009
also labor day for me...
paint my hs front door...
n also stor room door...
tiring~

30th of April 2009
rest day for me...
Anuie back on tonite!!!

1st of May 2009
Due to Anuie shouting for Houton Yao Ming's team...
woke me up~

2nd of May 2009
Anuie went out from 8.30am...
coz play basketball with his friends...
must be having delicious dinner... @RR!!!

Conclusion:
even thought i can't get jobs for this two week holiday but...
Thanks to Gian Boon for telling the jobs which i can't apply...
Happy Birthday to CCY on his 18th years old birthday on 29th of April... he will celebrate it in NS...
Happy Birthday to Choy Yoke on her 19th years old birthday on 30th of April...

No comments: