Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 3 of 1st Year Sem 1

my Week 3 of 1st Year Sem 1 is quite a busy week...

17th of May 2009
is Sunday n also a day before TARC school open...
mom went for trip...
bro went to Sing K...
ME? haha... my Ying Yin invite me went out o...
M3 & Ying Yin
a cup of FRIENDSHIP =p

but a day before that (Saturday)...
my BANANA brother force me to teach him sing "他一定很愛你"...
haiz,really make me @@ when he sing...

went to Red Island Cafe with Ying Yin n her mother...
later when her whole family reach there,i leave then to Ah E hs...

18th of May 2009
is TARC school open and is also my ex-classmate study day!!!
Thau Loong...
my two years classmate in art stream...
my neighbour during Form 5 year...
welcome back to STUDENT LIFE!!!
welcome back to suffer life!!! keke~
wish u do well in ur study... =p

19th of May 2009
a tiring day which have class from 10am to 6pm...
listen that "Steven's Corner" lecturer class make me more @@ about Management!!!

21th of May 2009
another tiring day!!!
y?
have class from 8am-12.30pm then 2-3.30pm...
WHOLE DAY CLASS!!!
receive GREAT NEWS from Ms.Hazrina that is Monday lecturer change to Thursday due to the room size...
means?...
ONE WEEK STUDY TWO DAYS!!! 0_0

during break time, having brunch with Micky while waiting for Kah Yan's class end...
ate my favorite Tom Yam!!!
Micky eat Tom Yam bihun ^o^
Orange + Red colour d Tom Yam


1 comment:

Micky said...

yorr
owas say yingyin~
now hapiness d luR,,tek picca

aiya ..
tat day my stomach not well lleh ~
YOUR FAULT =)

xixi~