Saturday, June 20, 2009

assignment pass up~ finish two mid term paper~

haha,trying to be hardworking in posting ...

having my Octopus Onigiri...
superb delicious for my lunch on monday~


Tuesday and Thursday... as usual... busy for study ...
Wednesday and Friday... as usual... busy for working...

Finally... finally... finally...
on Thursday...
Business Economic Group Assignment pass up!!!
Thanks to my great groupmate,Ryan n Micky!!!
Thanks to my ex-classmate, Wei Lim for ur helps!!!
Thanks to all of U...

recently busy for my assignment,mid term things~
finish Business Communication mid term on Tuesday n Business Statistics on this morning... @@
still left MOT on Tuesday n Business Economic on Thursday!!!

2 comments:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

wow so fast MID-term test!!
wish u all the best!!

Tenshi said...

Thanks Thanks...
haha,my school everything also fast fast fast...
that's y $ also fast fast give to my school... T.T