Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 4 of 1st Year Sem 1

my Week 4 also quite different with Week 3...
y?
coz Week 3 study 3days in one week but...
Week 4 just need study 2day in one week..
Yipii!!!
26th of May 2009
normal lor...
attend class then break then end class...
me is good student...
will attend class d... (hehe =p)

27th of May 2009
working day!!!
my boss ask me in charge n learn more in child area...
is my 1st time experience so near to little kids..
the kids most young mayb 2 or 3 years kua~
super duper CUTE~

erm,i dislike children,dislike play with them but love to with them...
i most love is my cousin's daughter,Georgia...
she super duper cute!!!
i teach her how to walk then teach her call me "Jie Jie"...
Georgia is a 1 years old baby who love eat meat n many foods...
really miss her~

28th of May 2009
start my tiring day with Economics Tutorial on 8am...
wah!!~ I must be dreaming ler~
saw Yi Von in the class before 8am... 0_0
my mouth open very big,but is truth...
Ms Leong Yi Von come before 8am!!!

my day very enjoy even though that Micky didn't come...
i got ppl "pui" d... x lonely AT ALL!!!
someone call me Ms.Lonely woh~

Brunch having at Block D
AHHH!!!
got TV... got Match!!! is BASKETBALL MATCH!!!
haha,is West Match!!!
watch LA Lakers won the match!!! Yah00!!!

heard from auntie in Block C Ground Floor says...
so,have a try with Kah Yan in Block D....
i'm having Spagheti Set while Kah Yan having Breakfast set...
quite nice~
my Spagheti Set cost RM 5.50

then while waiting for MOT Tutorial...
Kah Yan doing her assignment...
m3? zzz 1st lar~
eii??? only my shoes?
my bare leg~

Kah Yan so concentrate on her assignment o...

discuss with Ryan for Economics Assignment then go to Economics Lecturer class...
timing very ngam ngam... the class before my class just ended... ^^
class until 6.15pm then end due to Ms.Hazrina very kind let the ppl can catch the UCSI shuttle bus...

1 comment:

Micky said...

sure 1 pair of shoes lar ~
bcos tat day no MICKY xDD

i wun let pair shoe ~promise =)