Tuesday, June 2, 2009

problem

update liao~
i know many of u super MISS me...
so i trying my best update...

due to internet line,i'm very hardly on9...
due to monitor problem,i can't on my pc at all!!!

but...
monitor problem solve...
my brother brought new monitor due to old monitor really can't functioning...
BUT...
currently busy for assignment...
however,i will still update d...

Dear Janize,
me n Micky timetable r same...
we both only got Tuesday n Thursday class...
but u only have Monday n Wednesday class...
i can only tell u that the probability u ask her treat u lunch is... very less...
n i will play the tag soon as i got more time... xD

3 comments:

Micky said...

hahahhax ...
nice tenshi~
janize ,,you better give up the idea forevar =)

Tenshi said...

nice ler?
i tell the actual situation...
let janize realize the truth...
keke =p

Micky said...

hehe ...
she fainted xD