Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks 'o'

think quite long time...
should i post it???

herm... well...
my conclusion... post lar...

wanna gives my special Thanks to my ex-classmate, Mr. Wong Wei Lim

my Form 4+5 classmate...
even though we are study in different school, but he still help me in my assignment and study and many things...
Thanks to him,because chat with me through MSN during my bored days in Australia~
haha,he told me alot of friends things... so he is one of my spy o~
Thanks to him,because willing to chat with me during i'm moody+bored...
he is the best chatter!!! y?
Because he will forget everything after chat with him...
That's y his Sejarah in secondary always get F or G... but he pass in SPM... O_o

haha, that's y,i give him a special nickname...
a special+unique nickname which he won't forget... HOHO...

ei ei ei...
don't think wrong...
just really want thanks for his helps in various things...

even thought he is male with 44+XY...
but i'm not interest with him...

Thanks lor... Mr. Wong Wei Lim a.k.a ...... (hoho xD)

No comments: