Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Arr... Fan arr...

arr,... damn fan arr... everyday also angry angry angry,gila de ppl... never hav a peaceful day except my bro stay at home...
becoz of that stupid new hs,my dad always scold by "SHE"... gila de,always talk talk talk so loudly,those who deaf also can heard... i know many thing haven't done for the new hs... but also don't hav to blame blame blame everyday de arr... haiz... very fan arr...
this afternoon,just woke up... "SHE" keep talking beside my ear,talk bout the design,decoration n many things... aiyo,light also haven't got arr,still wan talk bout design... btw,this topic already told me for 100times... be4 bought this new hs,after bought this new hs,at Vietnam also talk,at Australia also talk,even at S'pore also talk this topic... walao... i'm goin to become deaf lor... so fan arr...
disturb me is ok since i always left ear enter,right ear out... but always blame my dad... my bro ask "SHE" y so slow the contruction,then "SHE" blame my dad... walao... u thought my dad no need work mer... so free mer... ya lar,i know my dad's work sound like free but also tiring de mah... btw,dad also have to arrange his side problem expecially that Mrs.Old... so fan... another gila ppl... y so many gila ppl around my dad...
oh... i just wan a peaceful day... even thought live in this small hs but got roof,got tv,got pc... is enough for me jor... y bring so many suffer... that new hs really bring alot of suffer... haiz... fan arr... wan gila jor arr...

No comments: