Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ot@njoubi 0m3det0...



Happy Birthday to ... ME
yes,that's right... 20th of August is me -> Tenshi Kok's birthday... hehe...
is my 18 years old birthday ler...
well,today still act like my normal day... woke up in the early morning for learn car... learn car until 12.30pm... then reach home then zzz until 6.40pm... wualala,.. still Princess Piggy... hehe... then eat dinner (wualala,today got prawns as my dinner ler n no vege dinner... Yahoo!) then watch tv n on9 lor...
well,i'm glad n fees surprise that so many of my friends remember my birthday... really thanks you very much much lor...
well,i didn't hav celebrate my birthday this kind of habit... hehe... among my family member... only my bro celebrate his birthday... we usually held a birthday party at outside either BBQ or eat western food wif his friends... wualala... fun ler... Btw,all his friends i also know,so i never feels shy to them... haha... well,is did make my bro feels very happy... his smile like a rat... drunk like a drunken rat... sleep also like a rat... haha... well,he is born on Rat Year... is true arr... haha... glad to see him smile like that...
btw,i already biasa no ppl celebrate my birthday lor... i remember got one year... that day was my birthday... my dad work until late night,"SHE" went to BEC(church meeting) until late night then my bro still study at UTM,Skudai... i just watch a whole night tv programme while the time goes by... no birthday cakes,no present... is just an usual day for me... haha...
arr,sure got many ppl ask me,y not celebrate ur birthday like ur bro? well... got reason de... 1st,i don't wan waste my family $.. yes,is did,they always wan to help me celebrate,but i just decline them... 2nd,i'm shy person lar(ya mer?) 3rd,i prefer zzz than goin out... 4th,i'm satisfy as long as got ppl remember my birthday...
well,i did celebrate my birthday... that time i was Form 2,i celebrate wif my schoolmate in the school... wualala,is really fun that time... celebrate wif Ying Yin, Sin Mei, Weng Kar, Pui Kay, Yue Ting, Chai Mei, Choy Yin, Kar Thye, Wai Kit, Tam Tam, Seng Chun n many others... wah... so much of fun... then the next year,Chai Mei n Choy Yin bring me out celebrate my birthday at Redbox... also fun... haha...
well.. thx for everyone who remember my birthday... Thank You... you all hav bring light for me in the darkness... thanks...everyone...
Winner for wishing me in the right time (12am on 20th of August 2008) :
By Call > Sin Mei
By SMS > Yan Ting
By MSN > Kar Thye

Thx for every of my friends who call me,sms me,or msn for wishing me Happy Birthday... Thank You...

Thank You :

Ying Yin, Sin Mei (very close close friend)

Yan Ting, Chai Mei, Wei Jun, Pui Kay, She Wei, Elaine, Kar Thye, Thau Loong, Wai Kit, Wei Lim ( ex-classmate)

Winnie, Voon Rok, Yung Leong, Heen Leong ( Librarian friends)

Yenn Ching, Sheryl, Janize, Leng Lui Yivon, Micky, Money, Huai Qing (UCSI friend)

n many others... really really Thank you...

4 comments:

huaiqing said...

hey,so long liao..now only view ue blog..hehe..
coz no time mer..^^
ur english quite good wat..
u arr...
everyday sleep eat, watch animation..
like tis cannot d ar..
when u will becum real women leh??
got time must cal vonvon teach u becum real women liao..wahaha..

Tenshi said...

woman... wah.. so old... i prefer young... haha... stay become girl...
btw,leng lui von von so bz... no need kua...

♥Yivon Leong♥ said...

you are welcome my dear gaichoi^^
i am very freeeeee to teach u becum [real woman]..keke...

Tenshi said...

wah,leng lui Von Von...
giv u good suggestion...
u better use ur time to zzz than teach me become real woman ba...
btw,me no interest at all...
thx for ur "kindness"...
haha...