Monday, August 25, 2008

GatherinG...

well,suppose post earlier,but since the connection damn slow... so postpone until now... haha...
21th of August 2008(a day after my birthday)
m3, Huai Qing, Yivon, Micky sing k at Neway... well,of course my real purpose is not goin to sing k lar... My REAL purpose is goin to Sungei Wang buy comic... but come out sure got eat de lor... so becoz of this two purpose... i'm coming out...
sing k until 3pm lor... wah,1st time sing k wif Yivon... her voice so good... n she's pretty too... can participate "One Million" sing song competition ler... Huai Qing ler,wah... so tall... expecially her legs.. so thin n long,can participate "I want to be a Model"... Micky ler... can enter super thin human lor... so thin so long hair... when nite saw her,will scare by her lor... (haha)... but very fun that day... Micky,Huai Qing n Yivon sang very "high" that day until stand on the seat... haha...
then,after that,Micky went to make hair... left me,Huai Qing n Yivon to Sungei Wang...
reach Sungei Wang,saw "Man Jiang Hong" singing... then walk each floor... go gai gai... but not interested at all... but when reach 2nd floor... good feeling... coz comic at this floor... but so disappointed... lastest comic haven't sent to there yet (T.T) then no mood-inG went to eat at Sushi Station... only comic n food can help me... hehe... so yummy that Ramen... delicious,yummy yummy... then go 3rd floow(pc floor) met a classmate who work at there... then take pic at 2nd floor... then Adios wif Huai Qing n Yivon... me wait at Times Square,coz dad fetch me... (haha) but to Auntie's hs be4 reach home... (T.T)

23th of August...
Super happy day... no food,no comic nvm... coz Ying Yin will coming along too...
long time no c Ying Yin jor... after SPM chinese exam,didn't met her jor...
reach Leisure Mall earlier,then just walking around... saw comic shop...stop by there... eh,found my comic ler... hehe... 1st purpose ->reach jor... then wait Sin Mei n went to her sis working shop stop by there while waiting for Ying Yin... haha,finally saw Ying Yin... wah,she so beautiful... now long hair jor... still so white... so pretty+kawaii... wualala... then went to buy movie ticket... met Shyam,become handsome jor woh... y all my friends around me also become pretty or handsome only me still the same... haiz... Movie start at 12.30pm,still got time... eat lunch at A&W... my 2nd purpose -> Food reach jor... (hehe) Movie watch,Don't Mess With Zohan... funny... then go to sing K (again?) no lar.. sing k at KBox in Leisure Mall,games area... sang many F.I.R song until no voice jor but Ying Yin... wualala,so geng... so beautiful voice,so power... then,haha,Sin Mei went home... left me n Ying Yin (Yahoo!) continue sang wif Ying Yin then walk walk in Popular then eat Kui Ling Gao at Gong Wo Tong... ohh,sorry, Turtle Lim, i ate ur friend... hehe... then Ying Yin's family reach Leisure Mall... bye bye lor... Ying Yin... then me also need went home... went home by... dad's car... haha...
haha,so happy... my birthday can let me see Ying Yin de woh... i love my birthday this year since i can met Ying Yin... hehe...^^

1 comment:

♥Yivon Leong♥ said...

Praise me like tat mie..shy leh^__^