Thursday, August 28, 2008

Suff3r W33k...


2 week holiday almost end... time goes very very fast lor...
last week still went out wif my friends,however,this week... damn suffer+tired...
this whole week,everyday woke up on 8.45am (EVERYDAY LER!!!) not went out to learn driving ler,then is went to new hs painting...
haiz... so tired... however,very happy... coz my new room finish paint jor... is purple colour... hehe... i paint it ler... well,of course got ppl help too lar... hehe... successful... after two days hardwork,finally finish paint my new room... the only room hav finish paint is >my NEW ROOM...
however,learn car not very successful... naik bukit,3-point turn part quite tough for me... but of course,the most make me headache is,left n right... aiyo... so ma fan... then drive until 60km/h only,the uncle who taught me driving,sat beside me xxx... haiz... says:"i haven't bought insurance arr,i haven't married yet arr." aiyoyo,only 60km/h,not fun at all de...
today,also went to new hs paint... but today paint "SHE" room... "SHE" keep on complain the colours that have chosen... well... "SHE" keep on talk talk talk lor... then start work... after me finish my work,of course become PIG again,slept in my new room although ntg at there... slept on the floor lor... haiZ...
then dad reach new hs... help here,help there... then start argue between dad n "SHE"... argue until whole new hs also their voices... there include them,me n one worker... h@iZ... headache again... not my business... i just sat there then didn't talk anything... everytime also argue for this new hs... that's y i HATE this new hs... damn hate...
reach home(old hs),argue+fight again until the toilet door also broken (the toilet door quite new de woh n very nice ohh)... so geng... then says ur mother,my mother those language lor... me just on9 chat wif Sin Mei while beside of me having a fighting+argue War...
sometimes,i really wan to avoid this area... really make me headache... always argue argue argue... argue about small chicken things also... i told them jor,if one day,i can't control myself,i immediately jump down from my hs... mayb this decision is good for me... i can avoid from this war... can run away from here... then back into darkness... darkness approach me again... can't leave there jor... prefer alone stay into darkness,continue my alone life... keep on sleeping,watching anime n eating... just alone wif my voices...
after finish dinner,saw Yenn Ching messages,told me result out jor... haiz... result damn cha... T.T no A de... haiz... but also thanks to my friends who helps me... once again,thx to Kar Yan,Turtle Lim n Mr.Liow who same college wif Turtle Lim... thx,both of u who help me in my Economic Assignment... oh ya,sorry,Mr.Liow,last time wrote wrong ur name,but now hav recorrect jor... sorry n thank you very very much... n also Congratulation to Turtle Lim n Mr. Liow,wish u two hav a wonderful holiday... ^^
this week must be my suffer week... everyday so early woke up,then work... then Uncle Ken from NZ accompany wif my Uncle Daniel n Auntie Lee Chin from S'pore back to KL visit us in this coming weekend... wah... already bz liao,still wan go out wif them... so bz... haiz...
Next Week start New Sem jor... hopefully is a good beginning lor...
Gambateh !!!

No comments: