Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Final Exam Coming...

wualala,time goes fast... now is August,my birthday coming soon,same as my final exam...
tml is my final exam n will take bout two week time to finish my subject...
h@iZ,very scare arr... Intro to biz,Economic n English Foundation,don't know wat they talking about... but will try to my best study more harder de lar... hav to use my sleeping time for study lor...(mayb) but normally i will zzz de lar... haha... coz can't control myself...
haiz... stress arr... but lucky this time exam,my bro not around,he will go to Johor to attend his friends wedding ceremony n also go to Skudai,find his lecturer... lucky... then he won't stand beside me xxx this,xxx that... haiz.. really Aunty looks lor... but i know he is care of me...
Final Exam come jor... well after exam,i'm goin to learn car lar... many problem for me coz the whole family members also know driving,but only me no lesen... btw,me don't know right or left de lar... n don't know cross road... wualala... one word can says-CHAM...
my friends,Final Exam come jor... well,be4 that,i wan to thanks to my friends who hav been helps me during this sem... Thanks to Kar Yan,who had help guiding me for my Eco assignment n also teach me many things 4 my acc,economic n english... Thanks to Yenn Ching n Sheryl who had explain n help me during the QM class... Thanks to Micky who always attend the english foundation class with me... Thanks to Turtle Lim (Wu Gui Lim) and his collegemate,Mr Liow who help me for my economic assignment... Thanks alot,minna-san... GOOD LUCK n ALL THE BEST to all of u...
Huai Qing, Yenn Ching, Leng Lui Yivon, Janize, Sheryl, Micky, Mr.Money, Kar Yan, Ah Siang, Ryan, Nita, Eillen, Kevin n many others who i know or don't know... Gambateh... Jia You... Good Luck in Final Exam...

2 comments:

♥Yivon Leong♥ said...

: 你被点到了哝~


壹、要點十個寶貝
貳、不要重複點人
參、一定要接力呦
肆、點到填一下拔
伍、通知被點的人
陸、填完請告知嚕 ◆☆◆☆◆ 


遊戲開跑~   ◆☆◆☆◆




【 愛情紅茶 伍杯 】

第壹杯→你有寶貝嗎 :
第貳杯→你寶貝是男是女:
第參杯→你們的關係是:
第肆杯→你都稱她(他)為
第伍杯→你愛她(他)多久:



【 家人綠茶 伍杯 】



第壹杯→家裡有幾個兄弟姊妹  :
第貳杯→在家裡排行是第幾個  :
第參杯→你最喜歡家裡的什麼人 :
第肆杯→相反的,最討厭的是誰 :
第伍杯→想對家人們說的一句話 :



【 友情奶茶 伍杯 】



1st杯→ 跟你(妳)最好的朋友是:
第貳杯→ 他(她)都叫妳什麼呢 :
第參杯→ 你(妳)們認識了多久了:
第肆杯→ 你(妳)什麼事都會說嗎:
第伍杯→ 想對他(她)說的一句話:





【 特調花茶 拾杯 】
第壹杯→妳(你)自認很專一嗎:
第貳杯→妳(你)自認為很正/帥:
第肆杯→會排斥T或GAY嗎  :
第伍杯→你(妳)最想忘記的煩惱:
第陸杯→最深刻的美好回憶是  :
第柒杯→ 這題目出的會很差嗎  :
第捌杯→ 請問今天是幾月幾號  :
第玖杯→ 今天是幸運還是倒楣  :
第拾杯→ 最想完成的一個願望  :



【 自我咖啡 伍杯 】



第壹杯→請問你(妳)的大名是 :
第貳杯→你(妳)星座是什麼呢 :
第參杯→你(妳)的誕生日期是 
第肆杯→你(妳)是樂觀or悲觀:
第伍杯→最想把自己變成怎樣  :




【 點名奶綠 伍杯 】

第壹杯→妳(你)對傳單的人印象是   :
第貳杯→他(她)跟妳(你)是什麼關係 :
第參杯→你(妳)想對他(她)說句   :
第肆杯→他(她)去過妳(你)家嗎   :
第伍杯→會跟他(她)一直好到永遠嗎  :

我點

小雨 said...

haiz so heart pain my name u din mention wuwuwu